Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tim Seeley spills some details on September's Killer Croc issue of Batman & Robin

This September is "Villain Month" in the DC Universe. There's going to be several issues featuring Batman villains (more on those in the future), but recently the good folks at Comic Book Resources got a chance to talk to writer/artist Tim Seeley about Batman & Robin #23.4, which is written by Seeley and focuses on Killer Croc. Here's a quote from Seeley:

 "Generally when I get a call from Marvel or DC, I inevitably find myself in a position where I'm going 'Oh sh--! In this case, they called me and said, 'How do you like Batman stuff?' And I said, 'I love Batman stuff!' Then they said, 'How would you like to write Killer Croc?' And I immediately thought, 'Oh sh--!' because my first reaction was, 'I have no idea what to do with Croc.' It was the same when Marvel called and said, 'Do you want to write Ant-Man?' But I always say yes, and then after sitting down and thinking about it, I know I can come up with something cool."

Be sure to check out Batman & Robin #23.4: Killer Croc when it drops on September 25th! To read the rest of the article, just check out this link

No comments:

Post a Comment