Sunday, May 18, 2014

Batman Eternal #6 Comic Review

Batman Eternal #6:  Something hellish is brewing in the tunnels under Arkham Asylum and Batman's going to need the help of The Spectre to stop it!!
-Wow! AGAIN, I'm missing an issue review-wise. Sorry about that. I'm gonna try and keep up with these as best as I can. On to this issue: This issue turns the story on it's ear!! Batwing joins the fray and things take a VERY supernatural turn here. I was pleasantly surprised, as I didn't see this coming a mile away. I also didn't think that there would be MORE story lines thrown at us after 5 issues, but I was wrong. But, it's one hell of a different direction that the book takes, and that's not a bad thing. I'm just wondering how all these paths are going to end up crossing. This issue is weaker than the rest, but still an awesome read. Go grab it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment