Saturday, May 31, 2014

Batman Eternal #8 Review

Batman Eternal #8: Is Stephanie Brown an Assassination Target?
-First off, apologies for missing another issue. I can't promise that it won't happen again, but I'm gonna do my best to keep up with these review(and Batman news)on a regular basis. All right, let's get to it!
-After last week's disappointing issue #7, I wasn't holding out high hopes for this issue. MAN, I was pleasantly surprised!! This issue is cover to cover Batman kicking ass!! There's some great scenes with Stephanie Brown and her battle with her father. There's also a great subplot featuring Jason Bard and the heat he has with the rest of the Gotham City Police Department. I could go on & on, but I don't want to spoil the whole issue if you haven't read it yet! The ending is really shocking, and it now I'm REALLY excited to see where this takes the series. GREAT ISSUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment